We have a few fundamental principles:
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? Non-personal identification information (Automatically collected data) We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. We collect non-personal identification information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available. Non-personal identification information may include the browser type, the type of computer, language preferences, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personal identification information is to better understand how visitors use the Site. Information and data collected as set forth in the above paragraph is used for the purpose of the effective maintenance of the Site and the Services, the monitoring of the usersâ€™ behaviour and the analysis of trends and collection of demographic data of all users. Information and data collected as set forth in the above paragraph may be used for the purpose of marketing and advertising services by Multibuycompany (e.g. improving the userâ€™s experience, providing more attractive special offers to the user). From time to time, Multibuycompany may release non-personal identification information in the aggregate, e.g. by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its Site.
Personal Identification Information:
Certain visitors to this Site choose to interact with this Site in ways that require us to gather personal- identification information. We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, when users visit our website, register an account on our website, place an order, subscribe to any service which we provide, or request other services. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, password, phone number and financial information.
The amount and type of information the Site gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who register to provide a username and e-mail address. Those who engage in transactions with the Site â€“ by purchasing products, for example â€“ are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions.
In each case, the Site collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the userâ€™s interaction with the Site. We do not disclose personal-identification information other than as described below. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal- identification information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website- related activities.
2. USE MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION:
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. If Multibuycompany detects actual or attempted unauthorised access to the personal data stored and processed by Multibuycompany, then Multibuycompany will do its utmost to deny access to the personal data. The Customer agrees to cooperate with Multibuycompany in the investigation of the unauthorised access and disclose any and all necessary information. To the full extent permitted by law, Multibuycompany shall not be liable for any actual or attempted unauthorised access and for any damages caused to the Customer as a result of such unauthorised access.
8. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS: